Monday, November 20, 2023

Why am I Excellent in terms of Student Participation

I believe I deserve to be graded excellent for student participation as I have always been punctual for lessons. Even though I missed a lesson as I was feeling very unwell that day, my enthusiasm and interests in classes stands out. For example, I would always answer questions whenever possible, clarify and asks questions when I am in doubt and takes the initiative to start group discussions to get the work done. This demonstrates my behavior and attitude towards learning and at the same time, improving on my writing and speaking skills. Therefore, I deserve to be graded excellent for student participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Critical Reflection

Before taking this module, I thought that this module would be like the general modules I have taken back in Polytechnic and that it would b...